“Ask me about my vow of silence.” —Franklin and Bash (t-shirt)
Fix not included
- Developer: Does that make a difference?
- Me: Only if you want it to work.
- Developer: Oh.
- [long pause]
- So should I fix it?
“I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.” —Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy
The best and the brightest
- R: My car wouldn’t start this morning. Just nothing happened.
- J: What sound did it make when it started?
- R: It didn’t start. At all.
- J: I had that problem once.
“I’m not here to impede progress. Mostly.” —Interdepartmental communication specialist
It used to be when I signed up for things online, the birth year “1980” was really far down the list. Now it’s disturbingly close to the top. Hello middle age…